Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Best Cinematography Of... Days of Heaven

Days of Heaven. Shot by Nestor Almendros and Haskell Wexler, this is one of the most beautiful films ever made, and Terrence Malick's most blatant love letter to mother nature, a visual poem. I know the amount of screengrabs I took was excessive but... I don't care! Enjoy! :D































































































































































































2 comments:

  1. My god, how beautiful this film truly is. I totally understand why you took so many screengrabs, because damn near every frame of this film is perfect. I had a lot of fun marveling over these shots. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeeeeeeeey it's you! Thanks for stopping by. ANd yeah, beauty at it's finest!

      Delete